Monday, May 6, 2013

Pinwheels on Parade with Pure Gumption

I have a quick post for you today. Monday Monday, Spring has sprung, no longer looking for housing as I found a nice place in Eldridge IA. Graduations are coming upon us quickly too. The other day I was playing with this Pinwheels on Parade Simply Scrapping Kit and trying to use the pieces to it on cards and I knew I needed a couple of graduation cards so these are what I came up with. Easy Peasy and no extra postage to bat too.  I used the Pure Gumption stamp set and the rest of the parts come in that kit. Just cut the die cuts and stick them down. LOVE IT!   even the card stock came in the kit. The ink pads of  course are extra but it is Riding Hood Red, and Summer Starfruit.  

I need to get packing so I hope you have a terrific day. Bless you for stopping by and remember shop here www.funtostamp.stampinup.net  for all your stamping needs. 
Hugs, Bev



No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.