Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Simply Sketched Sneak Peak Sympathy Card

Hi stampers, oh isn't this just beautiful? This Forsythia is right in my Mom's front yard of her condo where I have been staying. I wake up and see it every day and say "Oh Lord, thanks you for all the beautiful things you have created." Ah the wonders of Spring. I am desperately looking for some place to rent to live in and wow it is exhausting too. I may have found something. I hope. I have about 15 days to find it and move out. Then head up north maybe to get some of my furniture. Not sure yet. I have been so busy with cleaning out my Mom's condo and last weekend my family was here to get what they could get out that they wanted. 


I stamped this card last week when I got to order from the new Annual Catalog. Yes, just one of the perks from being a Stampin' UP! Demonstrator. I thought it was so cute. My sister needed some Sympathy cards so I stamped some for her and this was one that I just love how it turned out so I thought I would share with you today.  I used a new Embossing Folder called Modern Mosaic and then there is the matching Mosaic Punch that I just punched out my card base color Not Quite Navy Card Stock. My embossed layer is one of the new In  Colors called Baked Brown Sugar and I love love love the color. The other new item is the darling Very Vintage Designer Buttons that I layered onto the Mosaic Punch out and I strung Linen Thread through it. I cut out my images with the Apothecary Accents Framelits. I used my markers direct on my stamp to color the images and greetings. Let me know what you think, will you? 

Here are the details: 
Stamp Set: Simply Sketched
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Baked Brown Sugar, Very Vanilla
Inks: Not Quite Navy Marker and Ink Pad, Soft Suede Marker
Tools And Accessories: Big Shot, Modern Mosaic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder(Sneak Peak), Apothecary Accents Framelits, Mosaic Punch(Sneak Peak), Victoria Crochet Trim Ribbon, Very Vintage Designer Buttons(Sneak Peak),  Linen Thread, Sponge, Dimensionals. 

I hope you all have a great night and I hope I will be back soon. Just not sure when. Let me know if you have any questions and bless you for stopping by. Shop here for all your stamping needs: www.funtostamp.stampinup.net 
Hugs, Bev

3 comments:

  1. Hi Bev,
    The forsythia is beautiful! I love when they bloom.
    Your card is perfect! I love everything about it! I get my shipment tomorrow! I can't wait!!! I know I will be busy in my craft space this weekend!
    I am keeping you in my prayers and hoping you find a place that is just perfect for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the sneak peak Bev. We have to wait till our Convention at the end of May before we get to see IRL. This all looks terrific. I can't wait! Oh and it is a beautiful sympathy card by the way! LOL. Good luck finding a place to live. Vx

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.