Friday, April 26, 2013

Retired List is Out


Dates: April 24-June 3, 2013 (select items available while supplies last)
Details
Hundreds of stamps and accessories from the 2012-2013 catalogs are retiring, and this is you and your customers' chance to get them before they're gone. Many products are only available while supplies last, so be sure to get your orders in early! (And remember to tell them that some items having amazing discounts!)

Retiring Lists
I wanted to get this out and I hope to show you some cards I have stamped after the weekend. I am super busy looking for housing, working and getting ready for my family to come.
Have a lovely weekend and shop here for all your stamping needs:www.funtostamp.stampinup.net
Hugs, Bev




No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.