Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Everything Eleanor and Flowering Flourishes Wedding Card

Happy Tuesday friends. Well, the blizzard has moved on out but left us with another 4 or 5 inches of snow. I see the plow went by but now I need my plow guy to do my yard so I can get out. There is a big piles of snow by both my entrances and I know I can't get through let alone the mailman and my UPS gal. I did get some of my packing done for my stamp stuff and went through a lot of stuff and got rid of a lot and packed a lot. Then of course this morning I got up in the wee hours and couldn't go back to sleep and had a card idea in my head so I got up to stamp. Well of course I wanted a punch that I had packed. I knew that would happen but where do you start packing?   LOL! Then did you watch the Bachelor? Why did he kick of Desiree? She really loves Sean and I thought he should have gotten rid of Catherine. Oh well, it is his life not mine. Tee Hee Hee!

This was another card from my party on Sunday and I love the way it turned out. So pretty! Don't you just love how the Apothecary Framelits fits the stamp from the Everything Eleanor stamp set? I sure do. Now there is a flourish in that set but I like the one in the Flowering Flourishes better. It is dressier and not so big. I  stamped the flower and fussy cut that out and colored it with my Blender Pen. It was really a quick card as most of my cards were this time. The Big Shot makes it so easy for me sometime. 

Here are the details:
Stamp Sets: Everything Eleanor, Flowering Flourishes, Sweet Essentials 
Card Stock: Pretty In Pink, Whisper Whites
Inks: Pretty In Pink, Rich Razzleberry
Tools and Accessories: Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Blender Pen, Dimensionals
Have a great day, I need to  stamp a few more cards as there are a couple of benefits for a couple of guys here in Grygla but they are right after I leave so I thought I could give them some cards to donate for the auction. Busy busy! 
 Thanks for stopping by today and have an amazing day. LIVE LOVE LAUGH STAMP! Hugs, Bev

1 comment:

  1. SO sorry about all your snow...what a bummer! Spring is not far away! This is lovely...that Eleanor stamp is just gorgeous! What a pretty creation!
    Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.