Monday, February 18, 2013

Ears To You Easter Card

Woo Hoo Happy Monday stamping friends. I am back now. YAY! I can blog again. Oh,come on Spring. Doesn't this card just scream Spring. As I look out my window and see snow blowing around like crazy. Winter weather abound up here in northern Minnesota. YUCK! 

Anyway, I got a battery from my dear friend picking it up for me so here is an Easter card we made at my last party up here yesterday.  I love those darling little bunnies that are a single stamp Stampin' UP! has for sale right now. Aren't they cute? All decked out in design. We stamped them in the different colors and then fussy cut them out. I used the new oval framelits and then sponged under the bunnies some Lucky Limeade ink. I used the Vine Street Embossing Folder out of the Sale-A-Bration catalog underneath the oval and the Easter Blessings is from the Spring Catalog. Then I stamped a button from the Button Button set and punched mine with the new small scallop punch that is also from the Spring catalog. 

Here are the details:
Stamp Sets: Easter Blessings, Ears To You, Button Button
Card Stock: So Saffron, Lucky Limeade, Confetti Naturals(retired)
Inks: Melon Mambo, Lucky Limeade, So Saffron
Tools and Accessories: Big Shot, Vine Street Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Ovals Collection Framelits, 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Distressing Tool, Basic Pearls, Sponge, Dimensionals.

Bless you for stopping by today. I hope you stop by again and happy stamping. Remember you can buy all you see here: www.funtostamp.stampinup.net
Have a great day! Hugs, Bev

2 comments:

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.