Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Stippled Blossoms Miss You Card

Just buzzin' back in a wacky way to show you one more card I stamped yesterday using the color coach colors. Okay Julia yes I love this stamp set even though I didn't think I needed another floral set. LOL! I told you I would be back and here I am already and wide awake too after one cup. It is cold, rainy and breezy again today so it will be good to be working on the stove. I might even bake something for the state guys today. I was looking up a recipe for molasses bars. YUMMMY!  I will bake and give them away as I have my nephew's wedding in IA in a month from today.  

On my card the base is Basic Gray and I layered a piece of DSP from the Comfort Cafe pack for my second Layer. Then I cut a piece of Primrose Petals and embossed it with the Argyle EF. I attached Victoria Crochet Trim under that and attached it to my card. Then I stamped the roses in Summer Starfruit and Primrose Petals on Naturals Ivory Card Stock. The leaves are Lucky Limeade. I die cut that out with the Apothecary Accents Framelits and then sponged around it with Basic Gray. I punched a hole with the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Packs Circle and tied some of the Stitched Satin Ribbon and tied Luky Limeade Bakers Twine around it. I stamped another flower and fussy cut it out and popped it on top and then added some mini pearls to the flower. I used my Basic Gray Marker and the Color Spritzer Tool to lightly spritz color on my card and then stamped Miss You from Lacy and Lovely stamp set and walla here is my card.
I think like the other two better but man I really like this stamp set. 

Here are the  details: 
Stamp Sets:Stippled Blossoms, Lacy and Lovely
Card Stock: Basic Gray, Primrose Petals, Natural Ivory, Comfort Cafe DSP
Inks: Summer Starfruit, Primrose Petals, Lucky Limeade, Basic Gray
Tools and Accessories: Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Argyle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Crochet Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Color Spritzing Tool, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Stitched Satin Ribbon, Bakers Twine, Dumensionals, Sponge. 
So, I better get busy in the kitchen and I did think of another card I could make with this set so if I git er done I will post it for you. Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by today. 
Hugs, Bev  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.