Saturday, September 1, 2012

Moving Forward Card


Happy Saturday morning friends, ugh I got my cold back again. I can't believe it! After work last night I ran some groceries to a lady that had called in and ordered and then I stopped by to get some celery from the garden at my BFF's house that was gone camping. I came home and cleaned the celery and took some cough medicine and went to bed. I did grab my mail though and look what I got from my sweet treasured friend Julia Sager I met at convention a couple of years ago and we just hit it off. I couldn't make it to convention last year so she got this darling SU shopping bag that I just adore and also sent me this Moving Forward card. Isn't it cute? She is so sweet I feel so blessed to have her in my life. My pic didn't turn out to good but I just can't do better than this today. I am stressing about blanching tons of tomatoes and cleaning them for stewed tomatoes as I feel like crap. I see I also need to clean and do laundry. Thank God it is a long weekend but we had someone quit at work so that means next week I will not have any day off. I guess however with buying 3 new tires since August 1st it is probably a good thing . 

Anyway, I won't have time to stamp too much as I have to start dealing with the tomatoes I was given. I will appreciate having them some day. I will get them all blanched and clean today and then make the stewed tomatoes for soup base tomorrow. Then I can clean and do laundry on Monday so maybe I will have time to stamp and share. I just wanted you to see this darling Moving Forward card where she stamped it twice in I think Soft Suede and then cut it out and Paper Pieced it onto the card. So darling with the little punched out flowers with some "Bling" added. I needed some Bling too.
I hope you have a great day. I need to go take something to get rid of this headache and get the tomatoes blanched. UGH! Have a great day. 
Hugs, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.