Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Word Art Wednesday with Blessings From Heaven

Good morning again friends, I decided to play the Word Art Wednesday challenge again this week. Have I told you how much I love Stampin' UP! OMG! Today I am feeling so blessed to be a SU demonstrator. Do you want to join my team? I would love that too. You have to agree that they have the prettiest colors and the Simply Scrappin' kits are so incredible that it is so easy how can you make a beautiful card with them. I need a belated birthday card for a good friend of mine and thought this would be perfect for her.  

This card uses the Bandstand Simply Scrappin'. I used So Saffron Card Stock and then textured a layer with the Perfect Polka Dots EF. I cut out  flowers out of the coordinating DSP using my Blossom Punch. Actually this is two different pieces using the front and back side designs. I scrunched the flowers up and then puched a top layer with my 1-1/4" Scallop Circle Punch. I used my Paper Piercing Tool to pierce a hole and then put a So Saffron  Brad through it to hold it together. I stamped the tag with Cherry Cobbler ink onto the tag that is in the Simply Scrappin' kit. Then added a ribbon with the Round Designer Ribbon Slide and used the 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon to top off the card. I think it is stinkin' cute! Don't you? 

Here are the details: 
Stamp Sets: Blessings From Heaven
Card Stock: So Saffron, Bandstand Simply Scrappin'
Inks: Cherry Cobbler
Tools: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, 1-1/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Blossom Punch, 3/16" Subtles Brads, Round Designer Ribbon Slides, 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals. 
Thanks to all of that stop by my blog. I love reading all the comments. Have a lovely day. Hugs, Bev
Check out all the beautiful cards for the Word Art Wednesday challenge here: http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Bev: Your flower is SO cute. It pops right off the page. Great job!

    Thanks for being a faithful participant at Word Art Wednesday and blessing us with your crafting talents. I hope you're having an amazing week, and I wish you the best of luck in the random draw thid week.

    Blessings,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how pretty!I love the bright and cheery papers you used, and that flower is simply gorgeous!
    (Shoregirl - Guest Designer at Word Art Wednesday for the month of August)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that quote on your card!

    Thanks so much for sharing your art with us ons WAW!

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.