Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Soiree Snowflake Christmas Card

Good morning stampers. This is the last of my Stamp-A-Stack cards to show and this will be quick. I have a ton to do before the Fall Festival that I want to sell cards in so I better get busy. It is a nice sunny day and I did  get my tomatoes blanched but don't have a lot of em. Darn it. I hate to get out my canner for the little bit I have. 

Isn't this card cute? I love how it turned out, simple but beautiful. I stamped the Snowflake from Snowflake Soiree on my Versamark and then directly onto my Marina Mist ink pad and then used Clear Embossing Powder to emboss it. Then I cut it out with the Window Frames Collection Framelits and added Basic Pearls to the middle and the outside and sponged around it also. Then I used the builder wheels of Snowflake Party, Good Cheer, Linked Lace and inked it up with my ink pad and wheeled across the bottom of the Crumb Cake Card Stock. Then I textured it with the Northern Flurry EF. I sponged around the edge of my card also. Very easy and quick but pretty. 

Here are the details:
Stamp Sets: Snowflake Soiree stamp set, Snowflake Party, Good Cheer, and Linked Lace Builder Wheels 
Card Stock: Marina Mist, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Inks: Marina Mist, Versamark
Tools: Big Shot, Window Frames Collection Framelits, Northern Flurry Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Clear Embossing Powder, Jumbo Wheel Handle and Builder Spindles, Basic Pearls, Sponge, Dimensionals.
I hope you have a honey of a day and thanks for stopping by. I pick my winner for my blog candy Friday so your chances are winding down. Make sure you check out my previous post. Live, Love, Stamp Hugs, Bev
Shop 24/7 here: www.funtostamp.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.