Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Casology Birthday

Hi again stampers. I thought I was only going to be able to post my last stamp a stack card because I had already taken a pic of it and the battery was dead in my Kodak. Ah, I found another one. I thought I had bought two and luckily I did because I didn't have two hours to waste to run to town and back to get another one. I hate not blogging. I think it has come an addiction. LOL! I took some cards into town yesterday to show my recruit and her secretary and the sec asked how much I liked to stamp. I told her I would rather stamp than do anything else in the world. Well if I had my love ask me to go on a trip around the world I would go. I have to find a love first of course. Okay i know I am a bit off my rocker. LOL! 

Okay my card yes my card. This weeks Casology Challenge is GREEN so here is my card. I used Old Olive and Lucky Limeade and stamped the Wonderfall leaves with Versamark on Lucky Limeade and die cut it out with the Window Frames Collection and then textured it with the Woodgrain EF. I know I added a Scallop Dots Ribbon but it was just too naked and I just can't do that. I stamped the Happy Birthday from Beautiful Birthday. 

Stamp Sets: Wonderfall, Beautiful Birthday
Card Stock, Old Olive, Lucky Limeade
Inks: Old Olive, Versamark
Tools: Big Shot, Window Frames Collection Framelits, Woodgrain Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Scallop Dots Ribbon.
Have a great day. I need to get to stamping sympathy cards for my festival. Seems we need a lot of them.
Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. Hugs, Bev
Here is the link to check out the other stampers for this challenge: http://www.casology.blogspot.com 
 

7 comments:

  1. Love the tone on tone stamping and the texture from the woodgrain! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bev how fun is that card. Thank you so much for sharing your card with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I LOVE the shape and texture of you leaf panel! Wow! That woodgrain really adds a lot! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card... the woodgrain embossing is perfect with the leaves! thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of the cue - I'd love for you to link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/08/52-card-pickup-week-34.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that woodgrained panel and the touch of ribbon. Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.