Thursday, August 9, 2012

Papillon Potpurri Birthday and blog candy

Hi stamping friends, I have a card to show you that I stamped for my BFF's Mother-in-law. No card challenge just stamping. LOL!  It is a work day for me today. DARN IT! I was having so much fun stamping for challenges this week. I missed my mailman yesterday so I will have to drop off my card. It is her birthday tomorrow anyway. We got some rain last night and a bit of lightening too. I just got home from work and wow it really cooled off.  The power had gone off last night so when I woke up it was about a half hour before I needed to be at work.  Yikes, I jumped in the shower and brushed my teeth and got dressed. Drove like a bat out of h.... to work. I made it three minutes late.

I had the Melon Mambo Apothecary Accent shape on my desk so I pulled out my Color coach and found this combo. I decided to use the same Lacy Brocade EF and turned it one side and the Apothecary Accents shape the other direction. I stamped the Pappillon Potpourri butterfly in Old Olive, Melon Mambo, and Pumpkin Pie then punched them out with the Elegant Butterfly Punch. Wonder where I got the tag? I used the Apothecary Accents smallest shape and stamped my happy birthday  and then put it through the Big Shot but moved the bottom edge of the framelit up to make a smaller shape. 

Here are the details: 
Stamp Sets: Papillon Potpourri, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock: Basic Gray, Melon Mambo. Whisper White
Inks: Old Olive, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie
Tools: Big Shot, Lacy Brocade Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Elegant Butterfly Punch, 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Baker's Twine, Basic Pearls, Sponge, Dimensionals.
Bless you for stopping by and thanks for leaving a comment. I hope you have a honey of a day. 
Hugs, Bev 

BLOG CANDY            BLOG CANDY           BLOG CANDY      

You could be a winner of some blog candy that will be a mix of my SU supplies. It is easy, all you have to do is go to my Bev's Stamping Spot on Facebook and click on the like on the top of my page and go to Pinterest to follow me. I will get a notification on my email that you liked it and I will put you in the drawing. Easy as that and this contest will run from today till the 23rd of August.  So go to Facebook and look up Bev's Stamping Spot and on Pinterest find my name today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.