Monday, August 6, 2012

Wonderfall Card


Hi friends, I am feeling better and have a quick post for you tonight. I am trying to watch the Olympics so will make this quick. Crap Gabby didn't get the gold. The pressure for these gals is so tough I am sure. More chances Tuesday night.  
I used the Wonderfall Set and the Woodgrain EF and the Timber wheel and then used the Autumn Accents Bigz Die to die cut them out. I used the Finishing Touches Edgelits for the edge. I love this set and it was on my first wish list when we could preorder from the Holiday Catalog.

Here are the details:
Stamp Sets: Wonderfall, Seasonal Sayings, Timber Wheel
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Naturals Vanilla, Cajun Craze, Always Artichoke, More Mustard
Inks: Cajun Craze, Always Artichoke, More Mustard
Tools: Big Shot, Woodgrain Textured Impressions Embossing Folder,Autumn Accents Bizg Die, Finishing Touches Edgelits, Wheel Handle,  Naturals Designer Buttons, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

I hope you have a terrific Tuesday and thanks for the wonderful comments I get to read. I appreciate you stopping by my blog. Hugs, Bev
Shop 24/7 or join my team here: www.funtostamp.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.