Sunday, July 1, 2012

Mini Milk Carton 3D from Stampin' UP!

Good afternoon friends. Oh wow I have had a busy weekend. I got a call from a friend yesterday about this time wondering if I wanted to go see Magic Mike......UH YES! Me a single gal, heck yes I was ready to see male behinds and gyrations going on. LOL! I thought it was really a good movie as there was a good story line. The cinema was packed with men and women. Of course the women way outnumbered the men. LOL! It was a 2 hour drive over and 2 hours back so I got home really late last night. I got up his morning and went to Church and then called my friend so see if she wanted to run to town as I needed to get some groceries. So we did that and I just got home a bit ago. It is sunny and hot today and I have not made it out to the garden yet so I need to get out there and water when I am done posting this. 

This is the Mini Milk Carton that I had made to copy and give to my driving companions going to convention this month to Salt Lake City but I am not going so figured I would show it to you. I was going to fill it with candy. I ran the die through the Big Shot in Baja Breeze Card Stock and then with the Floral District DSP  too but didn't make it as wide since I only needed the bottom part. Then I tied the Baja Breeze Seam Binding ribbon around it and I made a tag using the Ticket Duo Punch and stamped Gratitude on it and then embossed it the the Argyle EF. I tied that to the Baja Breeze Ribbon with the Calypso Coral Baker's Twine.
Then I used the Boho Blossoms Punch with the same DSP and put a mini brad through the middle and attached the flower to the front. Doesn't it make a cute little candy box? I think so. I stapled the top closed too. 

Here are the details: 
Stamp Sets: Fabulous Phrases 
Card Stock: Baja Breeze, Calypso Coral, Floral District DSP
Inks: Calypso Coral
Tools: Big Shot, Milk Carton Die, Extended Cutting Pads, Argyle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Boho Blossoms Punch, Ticket Duo Punch, Baja Breeze Seam Binding, Bakers Twine, 3/16" Brights Brads,Sticky Strip, Stapler.
I hope you all had a terrific weekend and that you will have a nice week. Thanks for all the kind comments you leave. Have a honey of a day and bee happy. Hugs, Bev

1 comment:

  1. Oh now that is CUTE! I'm a new follower from SC, I'd love it you could follow me back :) http://stampitupwithkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.