Saturday, July 21, 2012

Anniversary Card with Memorable Moments SU

Yay, the weekend! OMG is was so hot yesterday. I came home did my normal check email and blog comments and SU website and all and then stamped this card for a friend that needed it. I then went for a 3 mile walk as it had really cooled off nice. It was hot in my house though. UGH no air. I must be nuts! Oh well, I took a cool shower and then I was fine. Except the battle with mosquitoes trying to bite me too. Geesh! I tried to relax in bed but the buzzing around my ear drove me nuts. I think I must have finally fallen asleep with the sheets over my head. LOL! It is a cool sunny morning and I need to finish up on swaps and run some errands. 

On this card I used the Memorable Moments set and Papaya Collage set with Bravo Burgundy and River Rock Card Stock. I used the Delicate Designs Embossing Folders and the Large Scallop Edgelits and then tied some discontinued Lace ribbon around it and stamped the floral image on Very Vanilla masking the flowers. I cut that out with the Labels Collection Framelits and then stamped the Happy 40th right onto the River Rock. Pretty quick card really and Easy Peasy!


Here are the details: 
Stamp Sets: Memorable Moments, Papaya Collage
Card Stock: Bravo Burgundy, River Rock, Very Vanilla, Always Artichoke
Tools: Big Shot, Delicate Designs Embossing Folders and the Large Scallop Edgelits, Labels Collection Framelits, Dimensionals. 
I hope your Saturday is relaxing and fun and I hope you have time to create something cute.
Thanks for stopping by. 
Hugs, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.