Friday, June 29, 2012

Thank You Card with From My Heart with Stampin' UP!

Hi stamping buddies, TGIF! Wow, did it ever get windy yesterday. It was a hold onto your wigs kind of day. It was a grueling day at work too and I would just rather forget about it instead of dwell on it. Let me just say that I hate mean people. My job used to be fun but it has changed a whole lot. So let's move onto something more cheery like this wonderful weather, no how about this card instead.
I sure would like to know who thought it was funny to call me on their cell about 3:00. NOT FUNNY!

I used the Top Note Die with the Lucky Limeade and then the Floral District DSP to design this card. I think those little flowers on the DSP just make me happy. I stamped the Thank you in Tangerine Tango and then cut it out with the Labels Framelits and then stamped again in Lucky Limeade and fussy cut out the Bottom of my Heart and layered  that over the 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon. Then I tied a knot around the ends of the ribbon with the Calypso Coral Baker's Twine. I colored the basic Pearls with a Sharpie that matched. Don't you think it turned out so cute and bright?


Here are the details:
Stamp Sets: From My Heart
Card Stock: Lucky Limeade, Whisper White, Floral District DSP
Inks: Tangerine Tango, Lucky Limeade
Tools: Big Shot, Top Note Die, Labels Collection Framelits, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon, Baker's Twine, Basic Pearls, Mini Glue Dots.
I hope you will have a honey of a weekend and bee happy. Thanks for stopping by and leave me a comment so I know you have been here. Now go and create something cute. Off to work I go.
Hugs, Bev

1 comment:

  1. I especially like the ruffled ribbon tied with the Baker's Twine!

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.