Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Hello Dear Friend ColourQ Card Challenge

Hello friends, here is a card I made for the ColourQ Challenge this week. I used the Pleasant Poppies set and then used the Floral Frames Framelits to cut out the shape. I colored the poppies with my blender pen using Poppy Parade and So Saffron ink. I used the Ronald McDonald set Moving Forward set and I only used the words with my Poppy Parade marker. I textured the Apothecary Accents Framelit cutout with the Chevron EF. I made banners with 1" strips of So Saffron Card Stock and bannered them with a square punch. I picked up ink from my lid of my Pacific Point ink pad with the Aqua Painter and flicked it onto my card. I think that pretty much explains how I made the card. 


I got my sheets washed along with my comforter and that felt good to have done. It was a beautiful day yesterday and I had a relaxing day after working so many hours lately. It was all catching up with me I guess. I wanted to make sure I did the ColourQ challenge this week and I hope you will check out all the other creative stampers. 


Here are the details:
Stamp Sets: Pleasant Poppies, Moving Forward
Card Stock: Basic Gray, Pacific Point, So Saffron, Whisper White
Inks: Poppy Parade, So Saffron, Pacific Point
Tools: Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Floral Frames Framelits, Chevron Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Modern Label Punch, Aqua Painter, Blender Pen, Dimensionals.
Thanks for stopping in to check out my card today and have a blessed day.
Hugs, Bev
Here is the colourq challenge: www.colourq.blogspot.com



2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing your pretty card with us this week at the ColourQ!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, Bev, love the use of the chevron folder! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ and sharing your card.

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.