Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Happy Birthday with Serene Silhouettes from SU

Good morning friends, I see it had rained last night or this morning but the sun is shining now. YAY! I need some sunshine. This card I made the other day when I was  playing with the Serene Silhouettes set and this is a bright sweet card to bring someone sunshine on their birthday. Don't you think? I used the Calypso Coral card stock and then textured the middle with the Delicate Designs Embossing Folder to give some texture to it. I punched the circle out with the 1-3/4" punch and then the Daffodil Delight card stock is cut out with the Delicate Doilies Sizzlits Dies.  I think the tag is so pretty too. I used the Bitty Banners Framelits and then stamped the Happy Birthday and over that I stamped the Serene Silhouette stamp but I stamped off on scrap paper first. Then I used my markers to color in the white space. It really is cute in person. I promise. Tee Hee Hee. 


So did you watch the Batchelorette last night?  Wow, she kicked off both of the one on one dates and  YAY Ryan was one of them. He was so arrogant I couldn't stand him. I liked the other one but they just didn't have the chemistry I guess. Croatia looked cool though and it would be interesting to visit there. Next week is going to be in  Prague and looks like Arie is going to be in trouble. Yikes, looks like he was a bad boy. LOL! Today I have to finish on my swap cards and figure out a Make and Take for my meeting tonight. Busy Busy. Yes, the coon was stalking my place again last night but can't get into the feed anymore. I see he knocked a bird feeder over though.


Here are the details:
Stamp Sets: Serene Silhouettes, From the Heart
Card Stock: Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Inks: Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight Marker, Baja Breeze Marker
Tools: Big Shot, Delicate Delight Textured Embossing Folder, Delicate Doilies Sizzlit Dies, Bitty Banners Framelits, 1-3/4 " Circle Punch, Daffodil Delight Seam Binding, Dimensionals.
Thanks for stopping on by today and I pray that you will have a honey of day. Now go create something cute and I will be back tomorrow with my meeting cards. Hugs, Bev

1 comment:

  1. I love how bright and airy the card is. Congrats on winning colourQ Courtiers! Your card was incredible. They LOVED it, too.

    So proud of you.

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.