Saturday, June 16, 2012

Baby Card with Big On Spring from STAMPIN' UP!

Good morning friends, OMG is felt good to sleep till 7. I must have needed it. I came home form work last night and didn't do too much but I know I needed to stamp a baby card for my customer\ friend\ hairdresser and she needed one for twins. Well, my recruit and friend Julie Grabowska is sooooo creative and has a card with this punch art baby. If you are a demonstrator you can see it on her page on SC. Anyway, I thought how can I do this. Well, this is the card with the little babies on it that I came up with. Isn't it cute? Yes, let the cute begin. LOL!  It might just be a little busy but wow isn't this mama gonna be busy too? I sure would think so. The set I used is a dear treasured one that I will not part with because of times like this. I am sure you want to know how to make these cute babies. Well you cut out 3/4' circles and for the face I used the markers for the hair and eyes which might take you awhile to make the baby not look like a googly eye. Then I took a pencil with a flat eraser and tapped in on my ink pad and then onto my card stock for the cheeks.  I took the Extra Large Oval Punch to punch out the bassinet like bed and then punched it again outside the shape to get the other side. I just snailed the little baby in the bed. When I got this card done I called the gal who wanted it and told her to come over. I thought it turned out so stinkin' sweet. Don't you? 

Oh, and those of you that have asked, yes the dang coon is back and did succeed on getting into the garbage can to get full on sunflower seeds. This is the last time I will be feeding the birds. GRRR! I guess I will try to set my live trap again tonight. 

Here are the details:
Stamp Sets: Big On Spring( discontinued), Occasions Alphabets
Card Stock: Pretty In Pink, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Inks: Basic Gray, Pretty In Pink Ink Pad and Marker, Pink Pirouette Marker, Basic Black Marker
Tools: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Extra Large Oval Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, White 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon(discontinued), The pink Rhinestones are from the Occasion mini(discontinued), Sponges, Dimensionals, Pencil.
I will be announcing my blog candy winner later. Thanks for all that participated. I will be trying to get your information if I need to mail it to the winner. Have a great day and remember to create something cute. Bless you for stopping by. Hugs, Bev
 

  


2 comments:

  1. Your baby card is absolutely adorable!! Thanks so much for sharing it. This is one I definitely would like to CASE.

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.