Saturday, April 28, 2012

You're Just My Type

Hi again friends, I found a card that I made a few days ago that I cased from some demonstrator but not sure who so if it is you please contact me and I will post your name. This just shows how goofy I am because for one the DSP is going the wrong direction and second my stitching sucks and thirdly I only wish I had some one to send this card to. I should have used the thank you or happy birthday that comes in the set. LOL!  I really hope this stamp set makes the new catalog that comes out in June. I love it! Maybe I just made this card being hopeful that I would find someone to send it to. Ha ha ha! 

I unpacked some more boxes today and took a walk as the sun was shining so nicely.  My flowers are coming up but the daffodils aren't even budding yet. Darn! I almost bought myself some flowers today from the grocery store. I just needed a bit of a mood lifter I guess. Get that way sometime living this lonely life by myself. Well, I should go finish my exercises and pick up the house a bit. I have my hostess appreciation brunch here in a couple of weeks and want to look up some yummy recipes too. The end of April is Monday too so if you didn't get this darling set you can click on my shop now.


Here are the details:
Stamp Set: You're My Type
Card Stock: Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, First Edition DSP
Inks: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler Ink Pad and Marker
Accessories: Big Shot, Two Tags Die, Itty Bitty Punch Packs, 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones for just a little bling. 


I hope you have a great rest of the weekend. I hope to be back tomorrow with another post God willing. 
Create something cute now and bless you for stopping by my blog. Hugs,Bev  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.