Saturday, April 28, 2012

Thank You with Flower Fest

Hi stamping buddies, how is your weekend going? Are you able to create something cute today? I hope so. This is what I just stamped for you. I had this DSP sitting on my messy craft table. Yes I need to clean tomorrow. I slept in and then got up to read all my emails and got sleepy again. Then my youngest sister called to wake me up which was a good thing. I had to run to town which is an hour each way to get groceries. That trip always makes me sleepy for some reason. I got my car washed too which made me feel so good. Today is a very sunny day but windy. My prayers are with all the people that could have bad storms south of where I am. I am grateful we don't have storms. 


Anyway, I am using a lot of discontinued items on this card. I just love this Flower Fest card and it just makes me happy. I love stamp sets that match our punches. They make card making so easy. I took  a  piece of Calypso Coral and textured it with the Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impression Embossing Folder and then put it through the Crimper Tool and it turned out CUTE. Don't you think? I put Basic Rhinestones into the middle of the flower but you can't really tell here but they shine in person. I am hoping they are just changing the Crimper some how as I love that tool. The cutter kit too. I just don't know what is going to be in that new catalog but in about 8 days I will find out. YAY! I can't wait. Are you as anxious as I am? 

Here are the details:
Stamp Sets: Flower Fest, Sincere Salutations
Card Stock: Lucky Limeade, Whisper White, Berry Blossoms DSP
Inks: Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Crimper, Fancy Flower Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Cutter kit for textured edge, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals. 
 Bless you for stopping by today and have a lovely weekend. Make time to create something cute and make sure you leave me a comment so I know you came by. Hugs, Bev 

   

1 comment:

  1. I am really looking forward to seeing what's in the new catalog, too!

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.