Monday, April 16, 2012

Hello Card


Hello stamping friends, how is your Monday going? I made it to the chiro this morning and wow did that feel good. Tonight I want to share a swap card I made for Cindy Umbach's Black and White or Vanilla with a splash of color which can be a brad or a ribbon. I made this card with the framelits dies and folding my card stock and making the die not cut the fold all the way so I could use the framelit shape as my card. It was very easy to do and then I textured it with a texture folder. She was trying to get at least 100 swappers for this swap and can you believe she made it. She as the swapper gets one of everyone's cards. I told her her mail person is going to hate her. LOL! 

Here are the details on my card:
Stamp Sets: Hostess Posy Punch
Card Stock: Basic Black, Very vanilla, First Edition DSP
Inks: Basic Black
Accessories: Big Shot, Framleits Dies, Finial Press Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Fancy Flower Punch, 1" Circle Punch, In Color Brads, Paper Piercing Tool and Mat Pack.

I will show you my second swap card for this swap maybe later tonight. I want to thank you all for stopping by and your comments. So sweet of you. Have a good night. Hugs,Bev 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.