Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Happy Easter Card with It's A Wrap Holiday

Happy Tuesday Treat stampers and scrappers. I was finishing up some Easter cards to get in the mail and needed some more so made this card. Don't you think it's sweet? I sure do. I am sure going to miss that Pear Pizzazz and Blushing Bride Card Stock when they discontinue in May. WHAA! I am anxious to see what colors they come out with next too.  Oh wow, are you getting as excited as I am to see what is going to be discontinued? I want a sneak peak of that. LOL! Or how about the new catalog coming out on June 1st? I can hardly stand it. The excitement is killing me, well okay not really. But I am excited. I finally saw a couple of Robins today. Yay, it is actually a nice sunny day. I can't believe it. I have been doing laundry and cleaning and made a vegan barley soup for supper as I am having a couple of my recruits over to stamp tonight. It has been forever since I have had anyone over since I was all packed up to move and then didn't go. Darn lying fraudulent people anyway.GRRRR! However now that the weather is turning nice I don't mind being here.


Okay, back to the card. It was a challenge to stamp the Teeny Tiny Wishes to fit in the Jewelry Tag Punch let me tell ya. I used my Pear Pizzazz marker to color in one word at a time. It took me a few times to get it lined up correctly. I stamped the wrap stamp in all three colors twice and then cut out the little basket in each color so I could pop them up on alternating colors. I think this card turned out so sweet and charming too. I hope you like it too.

Here are the details on the card:
Stamp Sets: It's A Wrap Holidays, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock: Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, So Saffron, Whisper White
Inks: Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, So Saffron 
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions  Embossing Folder, Dotted Scallop  Ribbon Border Punch, Jewelry Tag Punch, Bakers Twine in White and Lucky Limeade, Dimensionals, Sponge, Paper Piercing Tool.
I hope your week is starting out great. Mine is. Have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by. 
Hugs and happy stamping, Bev



2 comments:

  1. I really like this. So cute! I know all about the "using the marker to get the words the way you want" thing. I was doing that last night and had to try a few times (LOL)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and I love that you used these on a card....sometimes I just can't think outside of the box and feel that I can use these on something other than a nugget....thanks for helping me see the error of my ways :-) Also, it was quite a while back, but you left a very nice note on my blog and I just wanted to say thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.