Monday, April 2, 2012

Caring card with Lean On Me Set

Merry Monday stampers. Wow, this card was so appropriate with the gloomy and now rainy day we had here in Minnesota today. I love this stamp set "Lean On Me" in the big catalog for Stampin' UP! I think this card would be appropriate for someone going through a rough time for anything. I like this DSP with this stamp as it just reminded me of the sun shining to cheer you up. What do you think of it? Doesn't she just look cute with her matching boots and rain gear and umbrella? 

Here are the details:
Stamp Sets: Lean On Me
Card Stock: Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Domestic Goddess DSP
Inks: Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, 
Accessories: Big Shot, Framelits Labels Die, Cutter Kit, Melon Mambo 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon,
Blender Pen, Dimensionals, Sponge. 

You know I just love this set that just says things so sweet and nice. I would have loved this card when my darling passed away last year. Even months after it happened. It is just very sweet.  Just like all of you that leave comments on my blog. I get tons of lookers but you don't leave comments. You can leave a comment without a charge you know. LOL! I know you know that too I am just kidding you. I hope you have a wonderful evening and stop by again. Thank you so much. Hugs, Bev    

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED getting my card that was like this, Bev! Thank you so much. I pinned it up right away so I can admire it and think of you!

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.