Thursday, March 1, 2012

Easy Birthday Card

YAY the snow missed us or should I say darn it I had to work today? LOL! Oh well, I also should be working on my taxes and upcoming parties but instead thinking about how I love being a Stampin' UP! demonstrator and thinking how fun it is going to events and this card I am showing you is made from the packet of Blossom Builders Designer Printed Kit that we received at Leadership last month in San Antonio. Ah, the wonderful gifts we get when we go to the events. FUN FUN FUN and it makes it so worth it. This kit is also in the Occasions Mini Catalog. 
It was a super easy card too and don't you just love easy and quick? I do.
Here are the supplies:

Stamp Set:  Loved Ones
Card Stock: Rich Razzleberry, Blushing Bride
Inks: Rich Razzleberry 
Accessories: Big Shot, Houndstooth Textured Impressions Embossing Folder,Blossom Builders Designer Printed Kit, 1-1/ 4" Square Punch, In Color Glimmer Brads, 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon Rich Razzleberry, Mat Pack and the Paper Piercing tool, and dimensions.
I just thought it turned out so sweet and I hope you do too. Bless you all for stopping by and if you ever want to order just click on the button shop 24/7. Hugs, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.