Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Thank You Card

What type of card do you find you send the most? I find that as a Stampin' UP demonstrator I need thank you cards the most and then come birthday cards. I was stamping on Sunday using the Sale-A-Bration set I got free from ordering $50.00 and the set is called Fresh Vintage. Every thing I used on the card except for the the Soft Suede and Very Vanilla card stock and Petitie Pairs stamp set I received free from the Sale-A-Bration Flyer. I thought it turned out cute and I love the design in that DSP. I hope you like it too. 
 Here are the supplies for my card:
Stamp Sets: Fresh Vintage, Petite Pairs
Card Stock: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, and Everyday Enchantment DSP.
Inks: Soft Suede and Calypso Coral
Accessories: Big Shot, Textured Impressions Designer Frames (Free with purchase),Everyday Enchantment Ribbon and Brad Pack(Free with purchase), Decorative Label Punch,Mat Pack, Paper Piercing Tool, Sponge, and Dimensions. I like to  sponge the edge of the DSP sometimes so the white edge doesn't show. Just a little tip for you today. LOL!  So thanks for stopping by today and God Bless, Bev

1 comment:

  1. I like the lime ribbon on the chocolate brown card stock - that really pops!

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.