Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Kid's Scrapbook page

This scrapbook page is great for a child''s birthday party or just having fun using the Big Top Birthday DSP from Stampin' Up! and I made this cute 8x8" page using Sweets for the Sweet set. Don't you just love to scrap? I sure do and I made this for a party that I had and I thought it turned out cute and it was super easy. My customers liked it also.
Here are the details for you:
Stamp Sets: Sweets For the Sweet, Notes and Details
Card Stock: real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Big Top Birthday DSP
Inks: Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Embossing Folder, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Crop-a-dile. 
Thank you so much for stopping by and please let me know if you need to purchase any  of the items you see here. God Bless, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.