Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Leadership Conference in San Antonio

OMG I love Stampin' UP! events! I am in San Antonio, Texas for day 1 of the Leadership Conference and let me tell you it is sooooo much fun and we have already done our Make and Take's. I will show them to you maybe tomorrow. They were using all sets out of the Occasions Mini. We pretty much had a free day besides getting our bag that we got when we checked in. Here is a picture of Julia Sager and I as she is my roomie for this conference. What a great one too I just love her! We have laughed up a storm. Today we walked (I think about 5 miles it felt like) to a wonderful restaurant called Mi tierra with good Mexican food and then walked back along the river walk. Beautiful and was about 65 degrees. Better than the dang below 30 or whatever back home in Minnesota. Tomorrow we have our classes and I can't wait for that to learn new things about running my business. So I better get to bed but here is a picture of Julia and I at the river walk today. Notice the boat in the background.  On our list of things to do before we leave!  Thanks for stopping by and will post more tomorrow! Hugs,Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.