Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all of you. I am certainly hoping and praying that 2012 will be a great year for you and absolutely for me too. It can't be any worse than last year was with losing 2 loved ones in the first half of  year! Uffda!
So anyway today I have a card to share with you. It is my Happy New Year's  card using a set out of the Occasions mini that starts on the 4th.  OMG the new stuff in there is incredible!  Yay, it is almost here!
So here are the details for this card:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Packed for Birthday
Cardstock: Basic Gray,Baja Breeze,Whisper White
Ink: Cajun Craze Ink Pad and Marker
Accessories: Modern Label Punch, Big Shot, Perfect Details Texturz Plate, Sponge,Dimensions, Color Spritzer tool, and the Ribbon is from the New and Upcoming Sale-A-Bration flyer.
So Happy New Year again and I hope you all feel better than I did this morning!  I am glad that doesn't come around too often! LOL!


Bless you for stopping by! Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.