Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Framelit valentine card

Today is the first day of the Occasions Mini Catalog and OMG there are so many awesome things in there. One of them is the framelits dies that are very thin dies that come in a wonderful envelope to store them in so they don't get bent up.I used the new Heart Framelits on thid card that I am doing at my coming up workshop.You can click on the picture of the Occasions Mini to the right and view the catalog.
Here are the details:
Stamp sets: P.S. I Love You,Take It to Heart
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Bravo Burgundy, Very Vanilla
Inks: Bravo Burgundy,Pink Pirouette, Sahara Sand
 Accessories: 3/8 " Pleated Satin Ribbon, Mini Silver Brads, Big Shot, Framelit's Die Hearts, Adorning Accents Texture Folder, Smooch Spritz Brushing Bride, Dimensions, Mini Glue Dots.
I absolutely love the framelits and the new pleated ribbon is so easy to apply with mini glue dots. I love love love them both.
Well, that's it for today but I will be back tomorrow to show you something else that is new!
Thanks for stopping by and leave me a comment so I know you been here! Happy Stamping! Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.