Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Stocking Accents Card

Happy Tuesday Stampers! Are you finishing up your preparation for the big Christmas Holiday? I have little bit more baking to do but am now done with all the stamping and gift buying and delivering! YAY!  Oh crap, did I forget about you? I am so sorry but please know that I am wishing all of you the absolute best for you and yours this Christmas!
Today I have an easy card for you to make if you need one last idea. It is very easy but I think it turned out cute. I had to do about 15 more cards so finished them up this morning. I am so relieved! And isn't it so cute? YILM! LOL!
On this card I used the darling Stocking Accents Die and below are the details:
Stamp Sets: Family Reunion
Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Garden Green, Confetti Cream
Inks: Riding Hood Red, Garden Green
Accessories: Big Shot, Stocking Accents, Snow Burst Textured Embossing Folder, Square Lattice Textured Embossing Folder, Basic Pearls, 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Modern Label Punch, Dimensions, (Discontinued) Riding Hood Red Grosgrain Ribbon striped from years back. Some things you just shouldn't get rid of. Tee Hee!  
 Well, I hope all of you have a blessed Merry Christmas and as always thanks for stopping by!      Hugs,Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.