Thursday, December 1, 2011

Snow Burst Snowflake Punch Card

This was my swap card for my down line meeting for Christmas cards last month. Yes, that was a lot of snowflake punches for 6 cards. My hand was so sore! I thought it turned out so elegant looking though, don't you? I used the Snow Burst Textured Impressions Embossing Folder then used Mini Glue Dots to adhere the snow flakes filling in and if they were over the edge I trimmed them off and then filled in with the little pieces.
Stamp Sets: Family Reunion, Many Merry Messages
Card Stock: Baja Breeze, Early Espresso, Confetti Cream
Ink: Baja Breeze
Accessories: Big Shot, Snow Burst Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Snowflake Punch, Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon, Modern Label Punch, Decorative Label Punch, 5/16" Jumbo Brad, Sponge, Simply Scored, Dimensions 

Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog! Blessings, Bev

1 comment:

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.