Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Simply Soft Birthday card

This is a card I made while stamping with my friends in November that I saved to post while I was gone. I am in Iowa spending time with family for Christmas.I liked how my card turned out from the image of the Simply Soft card in the SU Catalog. Here are the details:
Stamp Sets: Simply Soft, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Pretty In Pink, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Old Olive, and Beau Chateau Designer Series Paper
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Early Espresso, Old Olive, Pretty In Pink, Tangerine Tango
Accessories: Big Shot, Elegant Lines Textured Impressions Folder, Designer Frames Textured Impressions Folder, Scallop Trim Border Punch, extra Large Oval Punch, 5/8" Jumbo Brad, Pretty In Pink 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Crumb Cake Seam Binding, Fine Lined Thread for the shabby ribbon flower.  


I liked the way this card turned out and wanted to share it with you all. Now I have to tell you I am in Iowa and brought some of my stamping stuff with but dang it I forgot my Big Shot! Well I hate to go buy another one at the fabric store or at Micheal's so I am going to see if I can use the texture folders some other way,you know standing on it and shuffling my feet or using a rolling pin as my BFF suggested. HA HA HA! I will have to share with you  how it turns out.   
Have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by!  God Bless,Bev

1 comment:

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.