Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Stitched Stockings Baby card

OMG isn't this just the cutest???? I have seen this card done and I have to be honest, my stamping buddy Patty Anderson made the horsey for me.....yes isn't she sweet. But I made the rest of the card. LOL!    I think it is so stinkin' cute!  Don't you? 
Here are the details:
Stamps: Stitched Stockings,Petite Pairs
Cardstock: Bashful Blue,Whisper White, and Early Espresso
Inks: Bashful Blue
Accessories: Stocking Builder Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch,Corner Rounder Punch, Soft Subtle Brad, Baja Breeze 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Crochet Thread, Eyeball,  Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Texture Folder, Dimensions, Sponge.  
Who thought this could be a horse? I tell you some people are so creative.  I am sometimes too but these days I have so much to do I can't even think straight let alone be creative too. Maybe some day!
LOL! Well anyway let me know if you like this card by leaving a comment and have a blessed day! Hugs,Bev

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.