Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Circle Circus Male Birthday

Ooohhh I love the way this card turned out. I need some male cards  so got this set out to use. I love the coach colors used here. I think any guy will like receiving this! And I used the set Family Reunion for the Happy Birthday and it just makes my heart happy when I can find something that fits in that word window punch besides my go to set Teeny Tiny Wishes. So here are the details:
Stamps: Circle Circus, Family Reunion,Netting Background Stamp 
Cardstock:  Garden Green, Pumpkin Pie, Confetti Cream,
Inks: Garden Green Ink Pad, Pumkin Pie Ink pad, Night Of Navy Marker and Ink pad
Accessories: Big Shot, Lattice Texture Folder, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, 1" Circle Punch , Cutter kit for the texture blade, Night of Navy 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensions, Sponge,  Color Spritzer Too. So let me know what you think of my card if you stop by! I really like how it turned out. I know YILM! Have a great day and thanks for stopping by! God bless, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.