Monday, July 25, 2011

Merry and Type Christmas Card

This was another swap card of mine I gave at Convention. I used the Big Shot with the Clear Circle Die and cut out Shimmery White and Always Artichoke Cardstock. I textured the Always Artichoke circle with the Finial Press Texture Folder. I used the marker method on my ornament stamp from the Merry and Type set and used the Always Artichoke and Red Riding Hood markers. You need a steady hand! LOL! I used the Letters To Santa Designer Series Paper and punched the border using the Eyelet Border Punch. Then I snailed 2 pieces of  Seam Binding in Very Vanilla and Always Artichoke and then tied some Very Vanilla 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon around both pieces of ribbon. Then I stamped the Merry and Bright stamp with Red Riding Hood Ink. Then punched it out with the Decorative Label punch. I think it turned out so elegantly looking. Isn't it just booootiful???? I love it! SHHH! I saved some of my swaps for this years Christmas cards. Thanks for stopping  by and leave me a comment. Oh and if you know anyone interested in become a SU demonstrator please let me know by emailing me or calling. Could you be my next recruit. I hope so!
Hugs,Bev 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.