Saturday, April 16, 2011

Strength & Hope Card

This card is using the Strength & Hope Set 123660 $13.95 from the Summer Mini that starts May 1st. I love this set and SU sends $2.00 from this purchase of this set to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
On this card, the card stock I used were Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz,Very Vanilla, & Designer Series Paper Pack-In Color
I used Old Olive, Marina Mist, Pear Pizzazz and Crumb Cake Ink
My accessories are Old Olive 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon $6.95,Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch 119275 $16.95, Postage Stamp  Punch122344 $15.95 from the Summer Mini starts May 1st, Jewels Basic Pearls 119247 $4.95, Sponge Daubers 102892 $10.95 to color the Butterfly. I stamped the butterfly on my CS first in Marina Mist Ink and then colored the other butterfly with Pear Pizzazz with the sponge dauber and then the Marina Mist. Start with the light color first. Then cut it out cutting off the antennas and mount it on top of my stamped image with Dimensions 104430 $3.95 and then add the pearls.  I love this butterfly and to think it is a stamp set that makes a difference is even more special! Thanks for stopping by and let me know if you like my card!
God Bless and Happy Stamping, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.