Thursday, April 14, 2011

New Summer Mini Flower Garden card

This is a card I made for a contest but I got it in too late I think. Oh well, I have a get well card then! I used Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, and Pear Pizzazz, and Brights DSP for the CS on this card.
The stamp set is Wordplay 120651 $28.95 and the Texture Embossing Folder is giving you a Sneek Peak of the Summer Mini as it is in there 123113 $7.95. Isn't it purdy????? I think so!
 I tied the Pear Pizzazz 1/2" stitched Poly Ribbon 119265 $8.95 around the CS and stamped the wordplay stamp SICK on crumb cake and punched it out with the Decorative Label Punch  120907 $16.95 and added Jewels Pearls 119247 $4.95 for the dot on the i and the question mark. I love those little jewels and go through a lot of them in case you haven't noticed! LOL!   Anyway this was a real quick card but I lllllooooovvvve that new texture folder! I think it turned out cute if I do say so myself. YILM! (YES I LOVE MYSELF) : )
So this is my post for today and I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by and wow it is almost 11:00 so I better get to bed so I can get up for work tomorrow! Bless you for taking time to stop by and leave me a comment and you never know what will happen! Hugs,Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.