Saturday, January 8, 2011

Bring on the Cake Birthday Card

Ha! This card was one I was going to make for a swap but was too much coloring for my mood. So I just ended up with one. I love it thoough! It is using a wonderful new set Bring on the Cake 121958 $27.95 from the new mini that I got when I won my $100.00 shopping spree for bookings! Yes I love being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator because of perks like that.  The new mini is so me. I love everything in it!!!!

This card uses a cardstock color combo from the color coach: Pacific Point, Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight and Whisper White.
I used the same color for ink colors Pacific Point Ink Pad and marker, Rich Razzleberry marker, Daffodil Delight marker
I used the Scalloped Edge Border Punch 119882 $15.95 and then used the color spritzer tool with the  Pacific Point marker and also sponged the edge of the whisper white CS. The ribbon is Rich Razzleberry 1/4 " Grosgrain Ribbon.

I hope this card makes you happy! Thanks for stopping by to look and have a blessed day!
Hugs, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.