Saturday, January 8, 2011

Big Shot Valentine Box

I love this little box die cut. I wanted to try it for Valentines day using DSP paper. The die is Box 2 114518 $34.95 and the DSP is Regals DSP  and then I punched out hearts with the remaining DSP using the Heart to Heart XL Punch 119881 $16.95. It will be great to hold chocolates or converstaion hearts for your sweetheart! I love the Sweet Sentiments set from the last mini. I hope you didn't miss out on that set for 4 different holidays.

I have been busy stamping today. BRRRRR! I just heard -6 for high here in Minnesota this week. I guess it will be a good week to play with all my new mini sets! YAY, I can't wait!  I will be sharing the ideas with you! Have a good day and thanks for stopping! God Bless!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.