Monday, November 15, 2010

Petals a Plenty Christmas card

I saw this technique on a video from another demonstrator and I apologize to her I do not remember her name. I cased her card but changed it a bit for my 11-13-10 workshop. I didn't have them do the chipboard circles to save time. That is the hardest part of the card trying to center the small circle into the large circle but I sure love how it turned out.
You need the Circles 2 Die to cut a circle out of the Longboard chip board. You cut the small circle out of the bigger circle and run your cardstock through the big shot with the chipboard circle on top of the folder but centered in the middle of the wreath. I then sponged the wild wasabi ink over the wreath and used my cherry cobbler marker to color in the holly berries. I used the cherry cobbler seam binding and cut a piece of CS to stamp Merry Christmas from the Christmas Greeting stamp set. I then took my bone folder to weaken the CS and took the 1-1/4 inch square punch to punch the tag ends to look like a ribbon and snailed it to my card. Any questions you can email me to ask! Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty card, will have to give this a try for sure! Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card. I totally have to case it for my stampers. Thanks for sharing it!

    I found you on Stampin' Connection so I'm following you now. Thanks for following me at www.MyStampingFriends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.