Monday, November 15, 2010

Bells and Boughs Set

I made this 5 minute card after getting home from my workshop last Saturday. I punched out 3 Scalloped Circles out of the Deck the Halls Designer Paper. I stamped the poinsettia stamp from the Bells and Boughs set on the background in the corners and cut a strip of  Always Artichoke and Confetti Cream CS with the scalloped trim border punch and the DSP was cut with the 1-3/4 and the 2-3/8 inch scalloped circles and snailed down two of them and used a dimension to pop up the bigger scallop.Then I stamped Merry Christmas on the Always Artichoke and put crochet thread through the Always Artichoke Big Designer Button and put a dimension on it to attach it to my card.  Very easy but I thought it turned out cute.
God bless, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.