Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hostess Appreciation Candy Wrapper

Oh how I appreciate my hostesses booking shows! So last Saturday I invited all my past hostesses over for a Hostess Appreciation Luncheon and made lunch for them and this was the little gift I gave them. It was made with the new Candy wrapper Die Cut item 120890 for $32.95 from the Holiday Mini that starts September 1st. I used the Regal Rose Cardstock and the label is made from a new punch called Decorative Label item 120907 for $16.95 and also used the 2 lg oval punches in the current catalog. I used the Daffodil Delight Cardstock and whisper white for the label. I used the color spritzer which you can't tell by the picture to well and I used the Daffodil Delight 1/8 inch taffeta ribbon item #119254 for 5.95 and the Basic Rhinestones item 119246 for 4.95   I thought they turned out pretty cute and this candy wrapper die would be great for gifts for kids school treats, wedding table treats or Halloween treats! Contact me to order and thanks for looking!     

1 comment:

  1. I love this candy wrapper. I will be posting some pictures of an item I am making for an upcoming group event. Once you get all the folds down it goes a lot easier. Now following you from SC.
    http://kristyisstamping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.