Monday, July 2, 2012

So Sorry Card with Stampin' UP!


Good morning friends. I hope your weekend was nice and your week will be a good one. I finally got my garden watered last night and it looks like the onions are doing great and my peas are starting to blossom. I need to tie them up. I even picked a banana pepper. I came in so hot and sweaty and then relaxed to watch the Olympic Trials. I didn't feel like doing much in this humid weather. There are hot weather advisories everywhere I think.

This is a card I cased from Jill Hilliard but of course I changed it up a bit. I thought it was a cute layout.  You simply layout your DSP and trim design you want to use and then punch a hole with the 1-3/4" Circle Punch first. Then lay your butterfly down through the circle popped up with a stampin' dimensional. I used the Essentials Paper Piercing that has a circle to go around the circle and I did the stitching with the Rich Razzleberry Marker. I tied some Bakers Twine from the rim of the circle up to the edge of my card. I used my markers to color the butterfly stamp from Papillon Potpourri stamp set and then stamped it on Whisper White card stock and then punched it out with the butterfly punch.It was really a pretty easy card. I hope you like it.


Here are the details:
Stamp Sets: So Sorry, Papillon Potpourri
Card Stock: Baja Breeze, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Floral District DSP
Inks: Rich Razzleberry Ink Pad and Marker, Baja Breeze, Tangerine Tango
Tools: Big Shot, Finishing Touches Edgelits, Elegant Butterfly Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, Mat, and tool, Dimensionals.
I am praying you have a lovely day and I will see you tomorrow right back here okay? Thanks for all of you that keep coming back. I appreciate you all so much. Off to work I go. UGH! Hugs, Bev

1 comment:

  1. Great job! Just stopped by from SC. Hope you stop by my blog http://www.lauraleestamps.com and Follow me too :)

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.