Saturday, March 14, 2015

Great Birthday Card for and Older Male


Oh my gosh, I had a BFF Bonnie Stanley visit me from Minnesota for a couple of days last week. We were both SU demonstrators at one time but when life got in our way we both quit. But, we still have the love of stamping. I was trying to use up a bunch of old DSP from SU and I came across this lovely piece that I thought would look great for a male card. I used Basic Gray, Whisper White and Calypso Coral Card Stock. I stamped a polka dot circle with the Gumball Green Ink. I know that was a photopolymer stamp and I think it was in a Paper Pumpkin kit but can't recall what one. The Calypso Coral card stock was die cut from the Project Life Cards  & Labels Framelit set. Then I added some gray Candy Dots from the Neutrals group. We stamped so many cards last week I can't tell you what birthday set that greeting was from. Sorry about the no details. LOL!  I hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.