Sunday, July 13, 2014

Yes, a challenge card


What has gotten into me, my gosh all this stamping going on. LOL! I need a life I guess. Actually I have about 7 or 8 birthdays between now and the end of July. I needed to stamp some birthday cards so I saw this easy sketch design for Freshly Made Sketches and thought I could stamp some cards now that my stamps are organized and put away. It sure helps to find things. LOL! I can see what I have. I know the DSP is This and That Epic Day I think and the stamp sets are Amazing Birthday and Betsy's Blossoms which that one may be discontinued but I love it.  Now that I am not selling SU! I can use what I want. My card stock is all Daffodil Delight and Whisper White. I found a Daffodil Delight button to put in the center of the flower and to match the design for the challenge. I also used this wonderful Banner Framelits that make life so easy for making a tag. LOVE them! 

Make sure you check out all the other cards at the FMS144 by clicking on this link:
Thanks for stopping by. Hugs, Bev


1 comment:

  1. I love the soft look to this card. Beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.