Sunday, December 1, 2013

Aren't wreaths wonderful?

Hello stamping friends, here it is December 1st and I have a Christmas card to share with you. This was one of the cards we made at my Christmas card class. This was super easy card using the Wonderful Wreath set in the holiday catalog. I hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving. I had my youngest two siblings over and their families. It was so nice to be together since Mom is gone. I made enough food for an army though. Jeepers Creepers. 

On my card I used Crumb Cake as my base and then took a piece of Always Artichoke DSP and snailed it to my card base. Then I die cut an piece of Alway Artichoke card stock with the Circle Framelits and then textured it with the Fancy Fan EF to mimic the DSP. I stamped the Wonderful Wreath with the same color ink on Naturals White card stock and also die cut that out with the circle Framelits. I took my red sharpie pen and colored 9 Rhinestones and stuck them on the wreath. I stuck down two strips of the Seasons of Style Designer Washi Tape over the DSP on the top of the card. 
Then I stamped the Christmas Greetings from the Warmth and Wonder set and used the Hexagon Punch to make the banner.  Oh my gosh talk about banners wait to see the next catalog. You will love some of the great tools in there. Yowza! Wonderful.

Here are the details: 
Stamp Sets: Wonderful Wreath 132748 wood, Warmth & Wonder 131883 Clear(hostess)
Card Stock: Crumb Cake 120953, Always Artichoke 105119, Naturals White 102316
       Regals Designer  Paper Stacks  130139, Season Of Style Washi Tape 132155
Inks: Always Artichoke 126972
Tools and Accessories: Big Shot 113439, Big Shot Magnetic Platform 130658
      Circles Collection Framelits 130911, Fancy Fan Embossing Folder 127751
      Stampin' Dimensionals 104430,  Rhinestones Basic Jewels 119246
      Snail Adhesive 104332.

I hope you have gotten started on your Christmas cards for this year. I can help you with all your shopping needs from Stampin' UP! Just click on the shop now.  Thanks for stopping by today and have a blessed evening. 
Hugs, Bev

2 comments:

  1. That washi tape underneath look terrific Bev. This is a great Christmas Card for a class. I hope they all loved it. Vx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Vicky about the Washi Tape. I was going to say the same - it's such a great detail under the banner. I really like the whole card. Really simple, and yet so many details - what a contradiction!!

    Nice!

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.