Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Are you being Nice? You better be.

Hello there stamping buds. OMG I just can't seem to catch up. I have been MIA I know and have been stamping but not enough. My sister wanted cards for Christmas so I used some new things I got and have some more Christmas cards to show you. I even did the bad stamper girl thing by going to Hallmark and bought 3 sets of cards. Just so much to do. My house is a disaster after our Christmas party and I just can't catch up. I did stamp this card in stages. The Santa I stamped and die cut the other day, the card base the next day and so on till I got it done today.  This is using Santa's List set from the Holiday Catalog.  I love this Santa as he is so life like. My pic isn't the best sorry. The texture on my second layer of Real Red CS is a Sneak Peak. It is the Arrows EF from the Occasions Catalog that starts next month. I love it I used the Chevron Border Punch and Basic Black CS to point at Santa meaning Santa is checking his list twice. The stitched circle die comes from Lilinkers. 

I hope you have a terrific day and I need to get some cards addressed so if you have a question just shoot me an email. Okay.
 I hope you are getting your Christmas Prep done too. We had our family Christmas party last weekend and it was so nice to be together but I really missed Mom. Life just doesn't seem right without her here. Anyway, thanks for stopping by today and drop me line to let me know if you have been nice so Santa will be visiting you. LOL! Hugs, Bev 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.