Sunday, September 29, 2013

Love Easy Card Layouts

Good Sunday afternoon stamping friends. I hope you are having a great weekend. I have Chicago Bears on TV and I think they are going to loose. :-(. I just put a beef roast in the oven so  I have something for supper. I really need to clean my stamp room too but it is so nice out I feel like I should enjoy the outside. I think I want to take a walk or something. Or rather I need to take a walk or ride my bike. Do something instead of sitting on my butt. 

So on my card I used the Unscripted Sketches   layout for this weeks challenge. I had this Pool Party card base and second layer done already for a card I never made so looked at my Color Coach and this is the card I came up with the card I had started. I used the Circle Framelits for the Old Olive Circle and then got out my Paper Piercing Kits and with the Occasions Kit I used the Hearts to pierce the end of my Banner. Isn't that cute? I just discovered that it worked that way. Then I used the Essentials Kit to pierce around the circle. I stamped the mum from Creative Elements with Crushed Curry Ink and then there is a scalloped circle framelit in the new Circle Card Framelits which I haven't even used yet. So I die cut that and then sponged Pool Party Ink around it and popped it up with dimensionals. The greeting is from Thoughts and Prayers. It was an easy challenge and I like the way my card turned
 out don't you? I love the color combo too. So pretty and crisp, don't you think. 

Here are the supplies:
Stamp Sets: Creative Elements 128523 Wood-122647 Clear
    Thoughts and Prayers 128751 Wood-127805 Clear.
Card Stock: Pool Party122924, Crushed Curry 131199, Old Olive 100702, Whisper White 100730.
Inks: Pool Party 126982, Crushed Curry 131173, Old Olive 126953
Tools and Accessories: Big Shot 113439, Stylish Striped Embossing Folder 132174
    Circles Collection Framelits 130911, Thinlits Circle Card Framelits 133480, 
    Paper Piercing Tool 126189, Paper Piercing Mat 126199, 
    Essentials Paper Piercing Pack 126187, Occasions Paper Piercing Pack 129387,
    Sponges 101610, Snail Adhesive 104332, Stampin'      Dimensionals 104430.


So off to the great outdoors. I hope you will check out the other cards at the Uncripted Sketches 224 and click on the link in my above paragraph. Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by. 
Just a couple more days for the Hostess Appreciation so just place a $50.00 order or more and get your name thrown in for the hostess benefits. See my previous post. It is easy to shop right from my blog to my online store right from the comforts of your own home. Live Love Laugh Stamp! 
Hugs, Bev
   

2 comments:

  1. This is a really pretty combo. I didn't know that about the heart for paper piercing the end of a banner. Clever. Vx Hope you got outside. We went for a bike ride last Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - love the embossing! Thanks for playing at US!

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.