Friday, August 30, 2013

Got Envelopes?

Happy TGIF stamping friends, I am sharing a pretty card this morning I made for my friend and it has a matching envelope. I used the new Stampin' UP! Envelope Punch Board that will be available tomorrow. I will show you that tomorrow. You will definitely want and need one. I made the envelope out of card stock and stamped the same image on the card and envelope.  The card is using the Afternoon Delight DSP and the Best Of Shelli stamp set. I used the new Another Thank You Photopolymer stamp set and die cut it out with the Deco Labels Framelits. I added some random pearls and a shabby ribbon out of the Very Vanilla Seam Binding. I used Wisteria Wonder and Elegant Eggplant Ink for the card and tag. I used the Sticky  Strip to attach the bow and popped up the tag with the Stampin' Dimensionals. 

Here are the details: 
Stamp Sets: Best of Shelli 133488 Clear only, Another Thank You Photopolymer Stamp Set 133454
Card Stock and Paper: Wisteria Wonder 122922, Very Vanilla 101650, Afternoon Picnic DSP 131390 
Inks: Wisteria Wonder 126985, Elegant Eggplant 126969
Tools and Accessories: Big Shot 113439, Deco Labels Framelits 130102
Big Shot Magnetic Platform 130658, Pearls Basic Jewels 119247
Very Vanilla 1/2" Seam Binding 120999, Stampin' Sponges 101610, Snail Adhesive 104332,
Stampin' Dimensionals 104430, Sticky Strip 104294.

 Bless you for stopping by and I hope you have a great Friday and hopefully you will have Monday off. Sit back and relax and shop from my blog right from your comfy chair. I hope I am making it easy for you.  If you have any questions just drop me an email and I will get back to you asap.   Off to hunt for housing! 
Live Love Laugh Stamp!
Hugs, Bev

1 comment:

  1. This is the prettiest thing EVER!! I love this little card and envelope you have made you clever thing. Vx

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.