Saturday, June 22, 2013

Tape It and Gorgeous Grunge Male Birthday Card

Yay, it is the weekend stamping friends and I have a male card to share with you today. I wanted to play  with some of the new toys I got from the new Stampin' UP! catalog yesterday since it rained before I could go pick berries. Now today there is flash flood warnings in some areas around here.  Jeepers, it is good for my garden but not for outside activities. Oh well, my room needs to get cleaned anyway. LOL!  
 I love this Tape It set and wanted to make a male card from it so I looked up my Color Coach and this is what I came up. I stamped it for a male card challenge I found.  The colors are Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush and Smoky Slate. All new colors. The Positively Chevron,Tape It, and the hostess Express Yourself are the stamp sets that I used here.  The Ribbon Slides are retired sadly enough. I stocked up as I loved them so much.     

Anyway, I hope you have a terrific weekend.  You know I can help you with all your stamping needs and you just need to click on my shop now button on the right. Bless you for stopping by and let me know if you have any questions.  
Hugs, Bev






1 comment:

  1. Don't going driving through any flooded creeks with Flash Flooding warnings - will you! Stay nice and dry and create more of your lovely cards for us all to enjoy instead! Thanks for sharing this great male card - great to see all the new stuff in use. Vx

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.